Become a paddock regular!
Due to the corona (COVID-19) measures, a number of events cannot take place on the planned date and it is unclear when events will be open to the public again. Since the annual pass cannot be used yet, Circuit Zandvoort has decided not to issue Annual Passes for visitors in 2020.
Do you visit Circuit Zandvoort regularly? Then the annual pass of Circuit Zandvoort is something for you. No more waiting at the ticket office, you can immediately go to the event. Moreover, you can save a lot of money by buying the annual pass.
As in previous years, regular Circuit Zandvoort visitors will be able to purchase an inexpensive annual ticket in 2020. The annual pass is valid* from mid-May 2020 until December 2020.
In 2020, there are two types of annual passes; the Paddock Annual Pass and the Children’s Annual Pass. Both cards give access to the main grandstand, the outer area and the inner areas of the event.
The annual pass is also valid* during the next season’s highlights:
- 29 – 31 May Pentecost races
- 26 – 28 June GT World Challenge Europe powered by AWS
- 4 – 5 July British Race Festival
- 21 – 23 August ADAC GT Masters
- 4 – 6 September Historic Grand Prix
* The Circuit Zandvoort Annual Pass will be valid in 2020 for all public events with the exception of the Heineken Formula One Dutch Grand Prix and Supercar Sunday. Also check the chapter “Pick up Annual Pass” for information on how to pick up your Annual Pass. The annual pass will not be sent by post.
You can pick up your annual pass at the reception desk at Circuit Zandvoort during office hours or at the main box office during one of the above public events. This is possible from 7 working days after payment has been received.