Media accreditatie form
For most events at Circuit Zandvoort there is media accreditation available. To apply for accreditation, use the form on the bottom of the page. We kindly request you to provide us with all your details, including a digital copy of your press ID and passport. As soon as the form has been received, Circuit Zandvoort will process your request. All media representatives should look at the media accreditation criteria before applying for accreditation. On this page you can find more information on deadlines. Do you wish to apply for an event which is not on the list, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
Approximately five weeks before the event, the application procedure for media accreditation starts. For non-public event days, the application procedure starts approximately three weeks before.
Special accreditation links:
Do you wish to apply for media accreditation? Keep in mind the following checklist:
- Have all the details been filled in correctly?
- Has the accreditation deadline not passed yet ?
- Do I have the following documents ready to add to the application?
- Digital copy of your press ID
- Digital copy of the letter of the person who assigned the job
- An overview of previous publications
- Statistics (number of prints/web statistics)
You can provide us will all the above mentioned documents via the online form or you can send it via email to email@example.com.
U kunt bovenstaande zaken toevoegen via het online formulier of per e-mail aanleveren bij firstname.lastname@example.org.