Terms and conditions
CM.com Circuit Zandvoort
Due to the situation surrounding the Coronavirus (COVID-19), these additional protocols will apply as of 1 juni 2021: Protocol Corona Prevention Circuit Zandvoort – update June 2021 (PDF). This protocol document is only available in English. If the document is updated, this will also be visible here. The most recent update is from 31 May 2021.
From 1 December 2020, non-medical face masks will be compulsory in all indoor areas of CM.com Circuit Zandvoort. This requirement also applies to pit boxes and when participants pick up their to-go catering. A non-medical face mask must completely cover the nose and mouth and it must be designed to prevent the spread of viruses.
Visitors, organizers and tenants of CM.com Circuit Zandvoort must also follow the measures and instructions as stated on www.government.nl.
Please find the General terms and conditions of Exploitatie Circuit Park Zandvoort B.V. (ECP) below as PDF file.
The terms and conditions are also available at the Chamber of Commerce.
The standard rules and regulations for companies that organise activities at CM.com Circuit Zandvoort can be found in the following PDF file:
The Paddock regulations of Circuit Zandvoort can be consulted below as a PDF file.
The Terms and conditions of Circuit Zandvoort Hospitality – Vermaat are available in a PDF file via this link.
Exploitatie Circuit Zandvoort B.V., hereinafter referred to as Circuit Zandvoort, is the organizer of the annual Historic Grand Prix and the ADAC Masters at the Circuit Zandvoort.
In case of loss or theft, the holder cannot claim a replacement ticket or refund of any funds. By receiving an admission ticket, the holder releases Circuit Zandvoort from any form of liability.
Visitors to events can be checked in advance. To those who do not comply with these checks, may be denied access without entitlement to a refund of any fee.
Circuit Zandvoort is never liable for damage as a result of death, injury, accidents, injury, loss, damage or theft caused to the consumer during or as a result of a visit to an event.
Additional conditions apply to tenants. If visitors come to events on the circuit, which are organized by other parties, they should acquaint themselves with the general conditions of the organization in question.
Photography is only allowed for personal purposes. Images may not be used or sold commercially or shared with third parties (commercial and/or non-profit), without permission / media accreditation of Circuit Zandvoort. Also for video recordings the same conditions apply. Photography or videography with drones or other remote controlled equipment is not allowed for security reasons.
Action conditions and rules of the game
“Winning actions” are organized by Circuit Zandvoort under the trade name Circuit Zandvoort. Winacties are subject to these terms and conditions:
1. Participating in “winning actions” or “contests” is free of charge, unless stated otherwise
2. Each participant can participate in the “winning actions” or “contests” a maximum of 1 time.
3. Participants are obliged to provide correct, up-to-date and complete information when participating in “winning actions” or “contests”.
4. Participants must comply with the Advertising Code Social Media.
5. The duration of the “winning actions” or “contests” is indicated in the description of the “winning actions” or “contests”.
6. In order to take part, a participant must be at least 16 years of age. All other participants will be excluded from taking part.
7. The winner shall be drawn at random and impartially.
8. Winners will be personally notified via the social media account that participated in the promotion within 5 days of a promotion closing date. Winners must send a private message via the relevant social media channel with the requested data within 7 days of the announcement.
9. Circuit Zandvoort may, at its own discretion and without prior notice, change or amend these action conditions during the action period, or change or amend the “winning actions” or “contests” without giving a reason, unless this leads to a disadvantage for the participant.
10. No correspondence will be exchanged about results of “winning actions” or “contests”.
11. The prize is personal and registered on the name of the winner. Prizes are not transferable or exchangeable for money or other goods. In the event of refusal or non-acceptance of the prize or the conditions attached to the “winning actions” or “contests”, the prize will not be awarded. In that case Circuit Zandvoort is entitled to select another winner.
12. Circuit Zandvoort is in no way liable for any problems or defects arising from the use of the website and / or downloading any component whatsoever relating to the “winning actions” or “contests”.
13. If gambling tax must be paid, Circuit Zandvoort will take care of this.
14. Personal data obtained in the context of the (win) action will only be used by Circuit Zandvoort for the win action and will not be provided to third parties.
15. Circuit Zandvoort acts with its social media win actions in accordance with the code of conduct for “gedragscode promotionele kansspelen” of 1 January 2014.
16. These terms and conditions are governed by Dutch law.
17. Participants who do not meet the above conditions may be excluded from participation.
18. For questions, please contact Circuit Zandvoort via firstname.lastname@example.org.