Join the EV Experience on the 24th, 25th or 26th of September 2021 and experience all different forms of new electric Mobility! The pitboxes are converted into pop up stores from all different brands. Get behind the wheel of your favourite EV and learn everything about driving an EV. On the paddock you will find all kinds of different transportation possibilities like e-bikes, scooters, steps and electric motorcycles.
What to expect from the EV Experience?
- A unique experience: drive on the racetrack with different EV’s without any distraction by other traffic or speed regulation.
- Take a test drive in different EV’s (BEV, PHEV and FCEV) on the track, under accompaniment of a Product Specialist and learn everything there is to know about EV’s
- Follow workshops about charging (AC and DC charging), loading and range anxiety
- The Last Mile Experience, test drive different e-bikes, scooters, steps and electric motorcycles.
- A test track on the paddock where you will learn everything there is to know about different safety systems.
- The event is open on the 24th, 25th and 26th of September 2021, from 10.00 AM – 5.00 PM.
Experience Tickets are now available at www.evexperience.nl
These are available for Friday 24, Saturday 25 or Sunday 26 September 2021 in a limited amount per day.
The EV Experience is open daily from 10am untill 5pm. It is mandatory to show a Dutch driving license when taking a test drive.
Parking tickets are cheaper to buy online in advance. Buy your parking ticket online via the button below.
Visitors arriving by car can park in the car park behind the main grandstand for € 8.00 per vehicle. Parking tickets are available online via Tickets
You can find an overview of the current list of participants at www.evexperience.nl
Ervaar Elektrisch BV
Organisator: Maarten Pompen
Hendrik Figeeweg 3F – D16
2031 BJ Haarlem
Phone: +316 153 152 97