Internship Events Department
The motorsport world and events sector have something in common: it is all about fast switching and teamwork. Will you join our events team?
Join the team!
CM.com Circuit Zandvoort, with its rich car (sports) heritage, is developing as a broad business and leisure event location, with expansion of conference and event facilities in the near future. And of course the Historic Grand Prix, DTM Endurance and Formula 1 Heineken Dutch Grand Prix that will take place in Zandvoort again in 2023.
As an events intern you become part of the events team. The team is involved in both the organization and execution of business and public events for CM.com Circuit Zandvoort. The internship is a cooperative internship in which you are seen as a fully-fledged employee.
As an events intern you are part of the events team where you prepare and execute business meetings and public events from A to Z. In this role you are responsible for:
- Organization and execution of events from A-Z;
- Supporting the Event Managers;
- Drafting scenarios and briefings;
- Contact with suppliers and customers;
- Appearance of our location;
- Participate in major public events.
CM.com Circuit Zandvoort is in full development. With the 4.3 kilometer long Grand Prix Circuit, 28 pit boxes, 2 spacious paddocks, 16 VIP lounges, a completely modernized media center, 3 parking lots and 3 new circular business event locations (Dutch Grand Prix, Founders Lounge and Champions Lounge), CM.com Circuit Zandvoort is by far the most versatile place on the North Sea shore.
You will be working in a young, dynamic and growing organization with a clear mission. Your most important stakeholders are externally the client and internally the sales and operations team.
You will bring
- A proactive and assertive work attitude;
- You are structured and precise;
- You have an eye for details;
- You are customer and service oriented;
- You are flexible in terms of working hours;
- You have good organizational, communication and writing skills;
- Multitasking is no problem for you.
- An internship with room for personal responsibility;
- A place where you are visible, can make a difference and be part of it
- realizing the ambition;
- A place in an organization that is developing rapidly;
- A joint lunch with the team
- A dynamic environment, where no day is the same.
Are you looking for a versatile internship for at least 5 months from February 2023 and have you become enthusiastic after reading this vacancy?
Send your CV and motivation letter to email@example.com. Even if you have any questions!
Acquisition in response to this vacancy is not appreciated.